Congratulations! By reaching this page, you’ve already taken the important first step away from addiction.
At Double Impact, we know it can be daunting to take the first steps towards recovery. That’s why we’re here to help you (or the person you care about) every step of the way. We support individuals in Nottinghamshire and Lincolnshire with problematic drug and/or alcohol use to rebuild their lives within the community through our recovery support services.
HOW WE CAN HELP
Your recovery offers a fantastic opportunity to build a new life in the community. We believe in your potential and can help you reconstruct the parts of your life you may feel you are struggling with, such as your confidence, your career and your accommodation. Throughout your recovering we will offer you safe places to start piecing together the things most important to you.
Our services are free and confidential. They are focused around peer support, groupwork, personal development, learning and volunteering. We do not provide clinical services or medication, so we may recommend that you contact your local treatment service if you are likely to require this kind of support.
It keeps me busy; there’s something to do every day. You can come and have a chat with the staff – it’s a nice atmosphere. Although I am going through a lot I’m still laughing and smiling. I don’t want to go down that destructive road again.
Our support will be tailored to your needs. You may not know what your new life will look like, but we will support you on your path towards working it out. We’re not here to judge you or to weigh you down with commitments.
If you know which service you require then contact details are below:
- Nottingham (Nottingham Recovery Network) – Tel: 0800 028 5598
- Nottinghamshire (Nottinghamshire Academy) – Tel: 01623 272 003
- Lincoln & Lincolnshire (Lincolnshire Academy) – Tel: 01522 304 246
If you have a Nottinghamshire postcode, the main drug and alcohol treatment provider is Change Grow Live, please click here to find your most local service hub.
FIND OUT MORE
Filling in one of the forms below does not commit you to anything, but will give us the opportunity to assess how best we can help you. However, if you first want to find out more about some of the ways we can support you:
- Read about how our recovery and reintegration services can help you overcome addiction, rebuild confidence and find your place in the community
- Find out about the employment services we offer to help you back into the security of the workplace
- Learn from our success stories how Double Impact has helped change lives for the better.
- Click here to see what online services we have developed due to the COVID-19 crisis
You’re not on your own. Let us help.