It is Double Impact’s policy to continuously strive to improve the quality of the services it delivers. We will use effective quality assurance processes alongside our quality manual to establish, review, evaluate and continuously improve the services provided to meet the needs of our stakeholders.
Our quality objectives are broken down into SMART goals which are included in the Business Management System then incorporated into Operational Plans. Progress towards these are monitored in quarterly Quality Meetings and annually by the Board of Trustees.
- Objective 1: Create equality of opportunity for all our learners regardless of their individual needs
- Objective 2: Streamline the quality of delivery of all our Academies across their different delivery sites
- Objective 3: Deliver learning opportunities (face-to-face and online) which are responsive to service user needs and feedback
- Objective 4: Achieve and maintain compliance with regulatory bodies
- Objective 5: Ensure all our service delivery reaches the required quality standards
Read our Quality Assurance Statement here.
COVID Risk Register
See our COVID-19 Risk Register here.
Double Impact will undertake internal audits on all areas of the business on a scheduled basis. The purpose of these audits is to ensure conformance to Double Impact’s Business Management System, Academy Regulatory Framework, policies and procedures and relevant legislation and ISO9001.
External audits may take place from time to time e.g. Certa, Commissioners, ISO9001 and financial auditors The purpose of these audits is to ensure conformance to Double Impacts quality manual, policies and procedures and relevant legislation.
These audits will be recorded using the external agencies procedures.
Double Impact will follow drug and alcohol treatment and education industry standards and guidelines, including, but not exclusive to:
- CERTA educational system approved by OFQUAL
- Industry Quality Assurance Directives
- Drug and Alcohol National Occupational Standards
- National Institute for Clinical Excellence guidelines
- PHE (Public Health England)
- Local guidelines targets from commissioners