Location: Boston, Lincolnshire
Hours: 37 hours per week (Full Time)
Salary: £21,582 per annum
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract until 31st December 2022
We have a vacancy in our ‘Boston Recovery Pathways project’ at Lincoln which is funded by the National Lottery Community Fund. Our innovative project provides people with access to support in their recovery journey from Drug and Alcohol problems.
The project delivers mentoring qualifications for local communities, runs a network of peer support groups and provides drug and alcohol awareness training to local businesses.
As a Trainer / Community Engagement Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- The delivery of a recovery based personal development programme for members of the local community including individual personal development planning and focused group sessions
- The delivery and assessment of accredited (Level 1 & 2) and non-accredited learning programmes to adults in recovery from substance misuse, and a range of community members, organisations and services
- The facilitation of a range of groups including peer led self-help groups
- Training, supervising and coordinating a small team of volunteers
- Championing recovery and being proactive in supporting the growth and profile of recovery and recovery communities in Boston and wider Lincolnshire
- Creating links with local businesses and the delivery of Drug and Alcohol awareness training to those businesses
To apply for the position you must be willing to get stuck in and get on board with our vision as we ask all staff to be champions of abstinence based recovery so that we can all support the growth and profile of Recovery and Recovery Communities in Lincolnshire.
You will have a good general level of education alongside teaching/training experience. An adult teaching qualification/ assessor or internal verifier qualification is desirable. We would welcome applications from candidates with experience of working with vulnerable adults within the local community.
For an informal discussion please contact Steve Youdell on 07921873836
For an application pack including a full job description, please see below or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Double Impact embraces diversity and takes a pro-active approach to equality in services and employment. Registered Charity No. 1139865
Closing Date: 14th August 2020, 5.00 pm
Interviews: Monday, 24th August 2020