Businesses and Employers
At Double Impact, we believe in the importance of strong, mutually beneficial relationships between our service users and the community.
Drug and alcohol addiction can happen to anyone, but the support of the community can make a huge difference to the success of recovery services and reintegration. In return, every step away from dependency offers an enormous opportunity for individuals to have a positive impact on their community.
We run our employment programmes through , which is part of Double Impact Synergy CIC, a community interest company set up by Double Impact. We work in close partnership with local businesses to provide bespoke training and employment opportunities to individuals established in recovery.
HELPING EACH OTHER
The work, volunteering and mentoring opportunities provided by forward-thinking, socially responsible employers are a vital support for our highly motivated individuals rebuilding their lives to escape the cycle of addiction.
Equally, the courage and determination that drive these individuals to turn around their lives are qualities that would benefit any organisation – particularly when matched to the right role and supported by our pre-employment and training services.
WHAT WE CAN DO
- Carefully match the right people with the right roles
- Provide highly motivated, uniquely talented individuals
- Offer tailored support for employers
- Help with pre-employment and ongoing training and support for employees
WHY WORK WITH US
- Make a real difference in your local community
- Fulfil your commitments around social responsibility
- We have exceptional knowledge of and investment in our candidates
- Diversity is good for business
- Help empower people to change their lives
Find out more about how your organisation and Double Impact can help each other below: