Location: Nottingham City
Hours: (37 Hours) Job Share Considered on a 60%/40% split
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Fixed Term Contract until 31.03.2022
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our team at Nottingham to work on our BBO projects; Opportunity and Change & Towards Work which support people to move closer to the labour market. The projects are part of the national Building Better Opportunities Programme funded by the European Social Fund and the National Lottery Community Fund.
We are seeking a hard-working and driven Administrator. The post will work closely with our Personal Navigators and Work Coaches to provide administrative support to our Building Better Opportunities projects. This will include but is not limited to; working proactively with participants to obtain the required identification to enable them to join the project; maintaining participant records (electronic and paper files); sending e-mails and making phone calls to both participants and outside agencies to arrange appointments; typing letters; creating electronic documents using Microsoft office packages; petty cash; general office duties such as filing, photocopying, scanning etc.
The successful person will:
- Have GCSE Grace C or above or equivalent in English and Maths including demonstrable experience of excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Be ICT Literate to an intermediate level including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and be comfortable working with different databases
- Have experience of working in an administrative role
- Have practical experience and be comfortable with the use of computerised record systems
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
APPLICATION IS BY APPLICATION FORM ONLY
An application form including a full job description can be downloaded below along with our recruitment policies.
You can also e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.
This post is funded by the European Social Fund and the National Lottery Community Fund until 31st March 2022.
For an informal discussion please contact Lisa Emmerson on 07702252728
Double Impact embraces diversity and takes a pro-active approach to equality in services and employment. Registered Charity No. 1139865
Closing Date: 12 Noon, Monday 3rd February 2020
Interview Date: 12th February 2020